Photos by Take5_Photography
16 days to the end of the semester. I’m not excited or anything of that sort. Far from it. I don’t know how to feel, I’ll just be elusive and move on to other things as you wonder why I brought it up in the first place.😆
I literally have 5 minutes before my library comes to an end, so I will make it fast…
- My younger sister and my dress are not new to the blog. Emmy featured on Emmy and my black dress featured on loose dress so ill
- Does anyone sometimes have to confirm when they write ‘loose’ to make sure they’ve not used it to mean ‘lose.’ I don’t like to loosely use words. Ha! I hope you see what I did there!
- Growing up, I always wanted to wear what my older sister was wearing. She didn’t. When Emmy came around, I hoped she’d look up to me as I did my older sister and in turn want to wear what I’m wearing.
- I’m glad that this post is a testament to that! Now we are ‘same same.’ Lol
- I’m leaving now, but feel free to stick around and check out other blog posts! Mwah!
Oh! Did I tell you guys that my sister Emmy became a prefect? Yea! I roll with big guns!
Wishing you a lovely end to the week that has literally flown past me!
LOVE AND LOVE,
Dress: Mine- Thrift (Kshs 300)
Emmy’s- Atmosphere (not Kshs 300)
Shoes: Mine- Same on Roar
Emmy’s- Gift Village (Dubai)
Bags: Mine- Thrift (Kshs 200)
Emmy’s: Same on Crop in the name of love
Jewellery: Mine- Newlook (Gifted)